• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Los Angeles (Long Beach,CA) Staffing.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mocochangg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:37 am Reply with quote
Hey Yall! name is Greg, and we are revamping our office help and Weapon Policy at our convention and I am in change of the sub team looking for amazing people to help!

Do you have strong organizational skills and a drive to volunteer as staff for the best Long Beach based anime convention in January?

I'm in need of filling my subteam within ConOps at ALA! Come help us run ALA as a full time staff volunteer and get sweet things like free shared staff hotel room, a daily food voucher good at the convention center and food trucks, and your free staff badge to get you into everything ALA on your free time between shifts!

I'm looking for about 10 people to help me out, and we need to get forms filled out ASAP! Message me for more info or apply at https://www.rsconops.com/apply with me as your referral.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1